Las Vegas Photography Studio Rental
F-Sequence offers full service studio rental services to Las Vegas photographers and cinematographers. Located at 3125 W Ali Baba Ln Suite 705, F-Sequence Studio offers nearly 2,000 square feet of space. Our studio is conveniently located minutes from the strip and offers heating and air conditioning.
The exterior of our Las Vegas photography studio is friendly and inviting, with on site security and ample parking. Inside is a well lit meeting room to consult with clientele. The main shooting area includes a built in makeup station / changing room with countertops, handicap accessible restroom and roll up garage door.
studio rental amenities
Our photography studio may be rented fully equipped with a variety of backgrounds, cyclorama, green screen, seamless paper rolls and props including furniture to fit each client’s needs. Custom set designs may be built for special projects. F-Sequence Studio is perfect for family photography, commercial, headshots, fashion and boudoir photography sessions. Front meeting room and side office are air conditioned, shooting room is cooled via evaporative cooler. Entire unit is heated.
Las Vegas photography studio rental rates
- All rental rates for M-Th, 9am to 6pm
- Studio rental: $50/hr, 2 hour minimum
- Weekend (Fri – Sun) rental: $70/hr, 2 hour minimum
- Meetings, viewing sessions and consultations: $25/hr.
- Makeup artistry by Sarah Werner – $99 in studio only. Sarah’s makeup artistry may be seen on a large percentage of the shoots on our fashion and beauty photography website, as well as our portrait photography site.
- Lighting and general photography assistance or mentoring by Las Vegas commercial photographer Deacon Tyler available upon request.
A non refundable 50% retainer is required to reserve studio rental time.
Current backgrounds and floor drops (list may change)
- Multiple Westcott ‘Modern Vintage’ 9′ x 12′ backdrops
- Green screen (call at least 48 hours in advance so that we may set up the green screen in advance)
- Various Muslins and collapsible disk backgrounds
- Stage curtains (red, translucent, purple with damask, brown leather)
- Various fabrics (list constantly changes)
- Seamless paper rolls:
- Thunder grey
- Baby blue
- Bright green
- 20′ White background (may be used as a cyclorama)
- Distressed grey (looks like concrete)
- Distressed blue
- Faux brick wall
- Burgundy shag carpet (8′ x 8′)
- Black shag carpet (8′ x 8′)
- White shag rugs
- Vinyl faux wood flooring
All furniture seen in the above photos are available to use for all photography studio rentals (futons, chairs, benches, etc), along with dozens of smaller props such as lamps, lanterns, etc. List is always changing, so we encourage studio renters to call ahead with specific needs. F-Sequence Studio is also a fantastic location to host meetings and workshops as well!
Please be as detailed as possible in your inquiry.